Included with your Brownlow Bouquet reed diffuser will be some information relating to reed diffuser safety. In case you lose the information or need to reference it we have added it below.
- Unscrew and remove the seal from the top of the bottle, Screw the cap back on and wash hands afterwards.
- Insert the reed stems into the bottle making sure you spread out the stems. The Reeds will act like a wick drawing up the fragrance and release it into the air. As the reeds absorb the fragrance they will become darker in colour.
- Ensure the product is placed on a stable surface to prevent accidental spillage. Do not place on polished, painted or plastic surfaces. Wipe surface in case of spillage.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation.
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Avoid breathing vapour or dust.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- Collect spillage.
- Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container label